Article provided by: Florida Springs Wellness and Recovery Center
Are you in search of a reliable Florida addiction treatment program? Florida Springs is a top-notch treatment facility for drug and alcohol addiction with world-class accommodations, skilled clinicians, and evidence-based programs.
Our addiction treatment approach
Ranked as the best rehab center in Florida, we offer evidence-based therapies and treatments to help patients embrace sobriety. Our addiction and inpatient drug rehab uses psychotherapies like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, biofeedback, and EMDR to help patients attain holistic recovery from their dual diagnosis conditions.
Our facility's clinical staff rely on customized treatment plans to assess our patients' progress during rehab therapies. Our goal is to reduce our patients' risks of relapse, by equipping them with critical coping skills and defense mechanisms.
Types of treatments that we offer
As a pioneer luxury rehab center in Florida, we offer several types of addiction treatment to accommodate the needs of each individual battling addiction. Some of our addiction treatment options include:
- Medical detox – We offer the customized medically-assisted detox programs with around-the-clock clinical support.
- Partial Hospitalization – Our partial hospitalization program offers several hours a day of treatment and ensures the highest level of care next to residential rehab.
- Residential treatment – Our residential program ensures long-term success with sobriety by engaging patients in a series of evidence-based therapies, detox, and counseling sessions.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – The IOP program offers wellness programs and psychotherapies for a few hours everyday day for 5-6 days a week.
At our Florida addiction treatment center, we also offer outpatient counseling and MAT programs with immediate and long-lasting benefits. As an upscale rehab facility, we create tailor-made treatments for each patient to help them achieve their recovery goals over the years.
How do I pay for rehab treatment?
The cost of rehab can often be an obstacle for many in need of treatment. However, it does not have to be that way. There are plenty of other ways through which you can pay for rehab treatment:
- Insurance - The ACA OR Obamacare offers 60 - 90% coverage for drug and alcohol disorders and mental health problems. If you do not have an ACA-sponsored policy, you may use private insurance to pay for addiction treatment.
- Medicare and Medicaid - There are several Federal and state-sponsored health schemes that you can use to pay for your rehab cost. In case you qualify for Medicare or Medicaid, you can use it to pay for alcohol or drug addiction treatment. Make sure to check your eligibility for both these insurances.
- Private funding or financing - You can secure funds through private financing if you do not have insurance. Some of the top rehab centers in FL offer scholarships and financial aids by partnering with third-party lenders. Speak to someone at the admissions office of rehab to discuss your financing options.
Contact Florida Springs Wellness & Recovery Center at 850-403-6566 to learn more about our Florida addiction treatment program. As a pioneer rehab for drug and alcohol addiction, we provide our patients with an immersive experience with our multiple types of addiction care. With a compassionate and highly skilled team of physicians, behavioral therapists, and RNs, we are undoubtedly the best rehab for dual diagnosis.Florida Addiction Treatment Program
View Larger Map